Sunday 17 January 2010

Seeking Out Successful Celebrities When Learning How to Make Cash Online

If you are like me, you have scoured the internet and read anything you could get your hands on in regards to how to make cash online. If you are also like me, you have no one really to reach out to in your real life because your friends and acquaintances are busy out in the "real world" humping their day jobs.

Have you ever tried having a conversation regarding how to make cash online with your working 9-5 friends? I usually get the, "what the heck are you talking about?" or "I don't understand" eyes and the conversation quickly changes to something more "normal". I then retreat back to my home, and read my make cash online marketing books by myself. We'll get back to this later.

I have always wanted to be the best at anything I have ever done. Whether it is playing basketball, bowling, getting good grades in school, or bringing in money from my internet businesses. I am competitive and I expect the best out of myself. How do you become the best? Conventional wisdom is to say through hard work and natural talent. I believe both of these traits are important, but some of us weren't stricken with God's gift of talent to succeed effortlessly. I work hard but realize I lack in natural ability, so what do I do? Seek out others that are good at what they do and have already paved the path to success.

I have been on a mission to make cash online and it is finally starting to stick. I can't point to one phrase or an e-book that held the golden ticket, but can tell you that finding people that knew how to make cash online and picking their brains became my most valuable asset.

You may be thinking, how did I find people that knew how to make cash online when all my friends looked at me stupid? The internet is an amazing place. People with every interest known to man roam the web, and I found a great community of internet marketing experts that share my same desire of learning how to make cash online. Not only that, this community has proven marketing giants that already make cash online and are extremely willing to let me pick their brains.

Don't do this by yourself. You can get lost in your head when reading e-books. Remember that behind these computer screens, there are others with your same desires and have already paved the way for you. Why not seek them out and ask them how to make cash online? Do you think young rookies on the Chicago Bulls that had the opportunity to play on the same team as Michael Jordan picked his brain and used him as a resource to get better? Of course they did. If they didn't, they let the biggest opportunity to achieve slip right through their fingertips.

There are Michael Jordans, Alex Rodriguezes, Oprah Winfreys, and David Beckhams in the make cash online industry that are accessible and willing to help. I found a community with some of these "how to make cash online" stars and you can hear more about it at the link below.

http://www.squidoo.com/thewealthyaffiliateexperience

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Reginald_Raintree

No comments:

Post a Comment